North Carolina Association for the Advancement of Health Education
AAHE awards are presented at the NCAAHPERD-SM Convention! Come and join us as we honor our award winners! We are very proud of them, and we know you will be too!
Deadline: The deadline for all NCAAHPERD-SM awards is June 10th of the current year.
Please take a minute to think of colleagues, teachers, and administrators you feel are deserving of recognition.
NCAAHE Annually Recognizes:
- The Middle School, High School, and College/University Educators of the Year must be members of AAHE and NCAAHPERD-SM.
- The Linda Harrill Rudisill Lifetime Achievement Award recipients are master teachers, advocates, and innovators who have demonstrated lifelong achievement and dedication to health education.
- Nominees for the Distinguished Friend of Health Education Award do not have to be members of AAHE or NCAAHPERD-SM.
- To qualify for an NCAAHE Mini Grant, the applicant must be a member of NCAAHE and NCAAHPERD-SM.
- Awarded for noteworthy leadership in improving the health of students and staff through the coordination of the eight component areas of school health. Selection is made in cooperation with the NC Healthy Schools staff.