North Carolina Physical Education Association (NCPEA) 2018 Proposals
Dec 7, 2017 - Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for considering to share your knowledge and skill to benefit the NCAAHPERD-SM family! We are presently looking for presentations in the area of Physical Education that may include topics such as these:
- Making joyful places out of limited space, limited budgets, etc.,
- Ideas and strategies for large groups,
- Classroom management tips & strategies,
- How to be a transformative physical education teacher, implementing a "Physical Literacy" mindset,
- Topics pertaining to Adapted Physical Education, providing equal access, universal design for all students;
- Teaching Games for Understanding (TGfU Model),
- Sport Education model and/or adaptions,
- Dr. Hellison's Levels of Responsibility in practice,
- Physical Education Pedagogy and Assessment,
- Aligning student assessment to "Best Practices," how to use "Standards-Based Grading" in your program,
- Aligning the written, taught, and tested curriculum,
- The "Flipped Classroom," Using technology as a teaching tool,
- And other general Physical Education topics such as maintaining the personal/family/teaching balancing act, help for beginning teachers or department chairs, etc.
HOW TO APPLY: Please read the "Instructions" section below and note the following:
- For Current NCAAHPERD-SM Members: If you are an NCAAHPERD-SM member, please login to your account first. Once you are logged in, please click on the green "New Submission" button as seen below to start your proposal.
- Non-Members: Click on the green highlighted text - "Register." You will not be charged to register at this time.
Important Notes: Please note that only the lead presenter (person submitting this form) will be notified of the proposal's acceptance or rejection. The lead presenter is responsible for notifying the other presenters of the program's status. This includes notifying the other presenters with time and date of your session.
All presenters listed on this submission form MUST agree to the following: