2020 Adapted PE College/University Teacher of the Year
Jan 15, 2020 - Apr 15, 2020
- Member of NCAAHPERD-SM and the NCPEA.
- Demonstrates evidence of excellence in teaching physical education and dedication to the mission and principles of the NCPEA and NCAAHPERD-SM.
NCPEA TOY- Requirements
- Must be a NCAAHPERD-SM member at the time of the nomination.
- Teaching 5 years in the level of award
- Two Letters of Recommendation: One from a colleague and one from an administrator/supervisor.
- Nominator needs to let the nominee know they are being recommended for this award as NCAAHPERD-SM membership is required as seen in #1 above.
Questions for the Nominee- To be answered after nomination review.
- How are your beliefs about teaching demonstrated in your personal teaching style?
- What can you do to strengthen and improve the teaching profession?
- What is and/or should be the basis for accountability in the teaching profession?
Please fill out the form completely.
When submitting award forms please:
Members: Login to your account. Once you login on each of award page, click "New Submission."
Must be an NCAAHPERD-SM member at the time of the nomination.
Award Deadline: April 15th of each year.
To make a submission either: register