Benton Convention Center
The #NCSHAPE23 Convention is Thursday & Friday, November 30 and December 1, 2023.
We will once again use our online platform called Whova for our event.
Whova provides two ways to participate in our convention: a web portal and a mobile app.
Get Whova Now
- The app is also available in the Apple and the Play Stores.
(2) To use the Whova web portal, go to https://whova.com/portal/webapp/ncsha_202207/.
The Whova Web Portal is best for watching the convention videos on your tablet or computer.
Videos will be available beginning at 5 pm on Friday.
Digital Learning & Literacy Focus! One of the more exciting aspects of the 2023 State Convention will be the development of 10 sessions on Digital Learning and 10 sessions on Literacy. These will be pre-recorded and uploaded to our 2023 Whova State Convention App for both in-person and virtual attendees. If you have any questions about earning these special renewal credits, please get in touch with Artie Kamiya at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 818-6486.
- New & Improved! In other words, all attendees will be able to view the pre-recorded Digital Learning and Literacy sessions for the entire month of December 2023 and earn up to 1.0 CEUs for Digital Learning and 1.0 CEUs for Literacy credit. Again, for more information, please get in touch with Artie Kamiya at email@example.com or (919) 818-6486.
- These will be available for the entire month of December 2023.
- Interested in Helping? While we have already lined-up folks for this project, we are always seeking additional Digital Learning & Literacy presenters on an ongoing basis. If you are interested in helping us create these Digital Learning or Literacy videos, please e-mail both Keith Kraemer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Artie Kamiya (email@example.com) indicating your interest. Please include the following information.
- Your Name and E-mail
- Title of Your Presentation
- Short Description of Your Presentation
Exhibitors & Sponsors: Our exhibits will be for two days - November 30 - December 1, 2023. Are you interested in being an exhibitor or sponsor? This year we anticipate 600-700 attendees! Hopefully, our largest crowd in recent history!
Please CLICK HERE for more information on becoming an exhibitor or sponsor.
- Don't hesitate to contact Artie Kamiya at (919) 818-6486 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
425 N Cherry St, Winston-Salem
Book your room at the Marriott using NC SHAPE's group rate of $164 per night.
Does not include breakfast and Manager’s Reception.
460 N Cherry St, Winston-Salem
Book your room at Embassy Suites using NC SHAPE's group rate of $184 per night.
Includes breakfast and Manager’s Reception.