2018 NCPEA Grant
Dec 1, 2017 - Jun 10, 2018
NCPEA will provide a total of up to $1,000 each year in grants. Funds may be requested for program or professional development, including the following: to purchase equipment or software, to pay for training, to travel to a professional conference or other similar activities.
- The grant proposal should address the following items:
- Applicant must be in the 6th year of teaching or beyond.
- Applicant must be a current member of NCAAHPERD-SM and NCPEA for at least the past three years.
The recipient must be present at the awards ceremony to receive this grant.
- How many years have you been teaching physical education?
- How long have you been a member of NCAAHPERD-SM and NCPEA?
- The purpose of the project: (Clearly describe the purpose of the project.)
- Project objectives: (Define specific objectives of the project in terms of measurable outcomes.)
- Strategies: (Describe specific activities. services and steps planned to accomplish the objectives. State the project timeline.)
- Evaluation: (State how and when the success of the project will be determined.)
- Funding Request and Budget (Identify amount of funding requested and provide a description of how the money will be spent.)
- Benefits to NCAAHPERD-SM membership and/or the physical education profession. (List specific ways the project will benefit the Alliance membership and/or profession.)
Please fill out the form completely and upload a picture for the program. If you have any other documents you would like to add please do so.
Members- login to your account, once you logi n click "New Submission".
Non-Members- click at the bottom "register", it is free to register as a guest.