2019 Student Majors of The Year
Jan 15, 2019 - May 16, 2019
- The applicant must attend a North Carolina college or university.
- The honoree must be undergraduate student majoring in one of NCAAHPERD-SM's allied fields with a proven leadership track record of the highest quality. The exception will be for the Adapted PE Category as graduate students will be allowed to enter this category.
- The recipient must be a member of NCSMA.
- There will be 4 different categories: Health/PE Student Major of the Year; Sport Management Student Major of the Year; Adapted PE Student Major of the Year and Athletics Student Major of the Year. Additionally, one student will be recognized as the Most Outstanding Student Major of the Year from the 4 categories cited above.
- Applicants should identify which of the 4 categories they desire to enter.
- Only one application per individual.
Please fill out the form completely and upload a picture for the program. If you have any other documents your would like to add please do so.
Members- log in to your account, once you login on each of the award pages click "New Submission".
Non-Members- click at the bottom "register", it is free to register as a guest.
THE DEADLINE FOR ALL AWARD NOMINATIONS IS APRIL 15 of each year.