NCSMC Educator of the Year
Mar 8, 2017 - Apr 15, 2017
Nominators must submit the following for anyone nominated.
- Nominees do not need to be members of the NCSMC
- NCAAHPERD-SM Board members cannot be nominated
- Nominees must teach sport management courses at an accredited higher educational institution in North Carolina
- Award is based on the following:
- Service – links with the community, students, university, the professional field
- Academic contribution – scholarly research, presentations, curriculum development
- Teaching – Require one of the following:
- Direct supervisor letter addressing student evaluations OR
- Last 2 semesters of course evaluations and syllabi for SMGT courses
- Nominees may also include recommendation letters from colleagues, students, community members, or industry professionals
For those individuals who are retired, criteria includes the following:
- Years of service
- Membership in NCSMC
- Provide an essay explaining their accomplishments in teaching, research, and service along with their involvement in the field
Please fill out the form completely and upload a picture for the program. If you have any other documents you would like to add please do so.
Members- login to your account, once you log in click "New Submission".
Non-Members- click at the bottom "register", it is free to register as a guest.
THE DEADLINE FOR ALL AWARD NOMINATIONS IS APRIL 15TH.