Announcing NC SHAPE's "Vision 20-20" Project
We are in the process of launching a new campaign to kick-start our two new Initiatives/Fundraisers. Here are the details:
- The first 20 schools that sign-up for the America Cancer Society's "PACE: Color Your Walk" will receive a free 2020 NC SHAPE membership and a free pass to attend the 2020 NC SHAPE State Convention in Winston Salem on October 15-17, 2020.
- There will be no set fundraising goals other than to sign-up and conduct an event to the best of your ability.
- Plus, if you are able to raise at least $4,000, we also provide you with a free night's hotel room at either the Marriott or Embassy Suites.
- The first 20 schools that sign-up for SHAPE America's "Health.Moves.Minds" will also receive a free NC SHAPE membership and a free pass to attend the 2020 NC SHAPE State Convention in Winston Salem. As well as the perk to get a Gopher Sport equipment voucher for up to 50% of all monies raised!
- Again, if you are able to raise at least $4,000, we also provide you with a free night's hotel room at either the Marriott or Embassy Suites.
Here's How It Works: Just click on the highlighted text to the left to go directly to our "Vision 20-20" Project webpage for a full description of this "early adopters" opportunity to get a coupon worth $150 ($50 for a 2020 NC SHAPE membership + $100 for your 2020 NC SHAPE State Convention Pass).
- Again, the first 20 teachers to sign-up and complete a "Good Faith" Effort event will receive this limited offer.
- Please consider signing-up soon as this is on a first-come first-served basis.
- If you have any questions, please contact Artie Kamiya for additional details.
- Artie@NCAAHPERD-SM.org or (919) 818-6486.
It's Your Choice: Need more physical education equipment & supplies? Consider participating in our Health.Moves.Minds Project. Just sign-up on this website.
Want to make a difference in North Carolina's Fight Against Cancer? Just sign-up on this website and you will be put in contact with one of our terrific American Cancer Society staff members.
Join Our Facebook Page! Consider joining our Facebook Page as this site is updated almost daily > https://www.facebook.com/groups/230559034355047/
If you have any questions, please contact us (Artie@ncaahperd-sm.org
or 919.818.6486) as time permits!