(Friendly Reminder) June 10, 2018 is the official deadline for our At-Large 2018 State Convention session proposals. Please click on the "Friendly Reminder" text to be taken directly to the submission page. Many thanks to the prompt folks who have submitted a total of 45 terrific proposals to date! They include:
- Poster Presentations > 2 submissions
- Dance Association > 4 submissions
- Athletic Education > 4 submission
- Health Education > 11 submissions
- Physical Education > 22 submissions
- Student Majors Association > 2 submissions
- Adapted Physical Education > 1 submission (** More Needed Here!)
Submission Acceptance Timeline: We anticipate notifying all individuals who submitted proposals no later than July 15, 2018.
- While date extensions to the Proposal Process are somewhat typical, we want to avoid this if possible. In other words, if you would like to present this year, please submit your proposal(s) before the June 10th deadline.
- Please note that we usually hold back 30 or so slots that will be filled by nationally-known & talented presenters (i.e., Elementary PE TOY John Smith, Dance TOY Scott Williams, Health Education TOY Mary McCarley, Middle School PE TOY Chip Candy, Adapted PE TOY Lara Brickhouse, Dance TOY Freddie Lee Heath, High School PE TOY Charla Krahnke, Jim DeLine, Beth Kirkpatrick, etc.) who have been invited and/or exhibiting with us this year.
- At-large individuals who have not been notified by the submitted Association by July 15th should contact Artie Kamiya for clarification.
As always, we hope see see each of you at the 2018 NCAAHPERD State Convention or on our * New Facebook Page.